About Uzbekistan Global Agro Forum
Uzbekistan Global Agro Forum is annually held within the framework of the largest International exhibition of agriculture AgroWorld Uzbekistan and is focused on sharing experiences and best practices, integrating partnerships, enhancing cross-sectoral cooperation and dynamically debating the near-future of the production, processing and distribution of sustainable and agrifood products in Uzbekistan and overseas.
Discussions within the 2nd Agri-Industrial Forum UGAF 2021, which will be held in Tashkent, March 16-17.
The event will address the issues in:
export strategy, the necessary level of fruit and vegetable, meat, dairy products, effective organization of storage, transportation and sale of agricultural products, saturation of the market with imported products, proper control, as well as customs services of foreign trade flows.
transformation of the agro-industrial complex, sharing the experience of integrating IT solutions, presenting digital solutions for the AIC.
- Trends and prospects for the development of digitalization of business processes of agricultural producers and farmers
- New trends and opportunities for "smart crop production"
- Experience in ensuring the continuity of the business of AIC enterprises during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Digital solutions for the agricultural industry
- Implementation of robotic systems in the agro-industrial complex of Uzbekistan
The event will be attended by specialists from agricultural clusters, wholesale companies, retail network and non-network trade, Uzbek producers, farms, as well as representatives of the public sector.